Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup recipe. You can have thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Use 350 of grm yellow pumpkin (peeled) cubed.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 5 of oo ml chicken stock.
- Use 800 ml of coconut cream (canned).
- Provide 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Use to taste of pepper and salt.
- Get of Ingredients for shrimp paste.
- Get 125 of grm prawns (shelled and deveined).
- Use 10 of shallots,peeled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli,minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger,grated.
- You need 1 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon grass stalk, finely chopped.
Steps to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Using a mortar and pestle pound together all the ingredients listed under shrimp paste to form a well mixed paste..
- Toss the pumpkin cubes in lemon juice and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan add the shrimp paste, coconut cream and 250 ml chicken stock.Whisk well so no lumps remain..
- On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir to ensure there are no lumps..
- Add pumpkin and cook on low heat until pumpkin is tender but not mushy..
- Add the remaining 250 ml chicken stock, salt,pepper and basil leaves. Stir through and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.