Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy taco soup recipe. To cook easy taco soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Provide of Easy Taco Soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- Get 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Provide 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- Get 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- You need 1 can of Original Rotel.
- Use of Garnish.
- Use 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- Take 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- Take 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Steps to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
If you find this Easy Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.