Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy meatball & bean soup recipe. You can have spicy meatball & bean soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Use 1 lb of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- Take 1/2 large of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Use 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Light Sour Cream.
Steps to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..
If you find this Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.