Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Beer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beer recipe. To cook curry beer you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Beer:
- Provide 200 gr of beef.
- Use 4 pcs of curry block.
- Take 1 pcs of kagome block.
- Prepare 200 cc of beer.
- Get 500 of / 600 cc water.
- Take 2 pcs of carrot.
- Provide 2 pcs of potato.
- Take 1 pcs of onion.
- Provide 1 spoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pcs of butter.
Steps to make Curry Beer:
- Slice your potato and carrot like this.
- And also your onion like this.
- 🔥🔥🔥Prepare your pan with vegetable oil.
- 🔥🔥🔥put butter.
- 🔥🔥🔥 saute your beef until change color to be brown.
- 🔥🔥🔥 put inside union until faded.
- 🔥🔥🔥put your potatoes and carrots suite a momment.
- 🔥🔥🔥put inside water.
- 🔥🔥🔥 wait 20 minutes with half close.
- Dont forget to remove fat foam.
- 🔥🔥🔥After 5 minutes put inside your beer to pan.
- After done and check your vegetables make sure not hard, turn off stove and put inside curry block then stir slowly.
- 🔥🔥🔥turn on stove, put your kagome and dashi, check taste, if done just a moment then turn off stove.
- Here we are! Japanese curry beer, its taste a little bit strong but still curry taste. Ittadakimasu !.
If you find this Curry Beer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.