Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Goan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Goan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg goan curry recipe. You can cook veg goan curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Goan curry:
- Get 3-4 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 2-3 of crushed green chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Take 1 of grated big onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dhania powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of grated fresh coconut.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tamarind paste.
- Use 1 of cubed potato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped french beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas.
Steps to make Veg Goan curry:
- Boil potato, carrot, green peas, cauliflower florets and french beans in enough water. Don't over cook..
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard seeds. When crackles add grated onion, crushed green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute for sometimes. Add tomato puree and saute till oil separates..
- Now add boiled vegetables. Add roasted cumin seeds powder, dhaniya powder, turmeric powder and tamarind paste. Mix well.
- Add coconut milk and Grated fresh coconut. Add salt and mix well. Add little water if required. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Veg Goan curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Veg Goan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.