Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mexican sick day soup recipe. You can cook mike's mexican sick day soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Prepare of ● For The Soup.
- You need 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Use 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- Prepare 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Provide 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- Use 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- Take 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Take 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- Use 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Get 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of ● For The Side Options.
- Take as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Get as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Provide as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- Take as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Provide as needed of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.