Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. You can have slow cooker simple beef taco soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of yellow pepper.
- Use 1 of orange pepper.
- Provide 2 of whole green onions.
- Take 250 ml of corn.
- Get 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Get 250 ml of beef broth.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- You need of tortilla chips (optional).
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.