Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilis chicken enchalada soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilis chicken enchalada soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilis chicken enchalada soup recipe. To make chilis chicken enchalada soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilis chicken enchalada soup:
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chicken base.
- Take 3 cup of Yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 cup of Mesa harina (mexican flour used to make corn tortillas).
- Prepare 4 quart of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 lb of Processed american cheese (valveeta) cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 3 lb of Cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 of (toppings: cheese shredded, pico de gallo, tortilla strips).
Steps to make Chilis chicken enchalada soup:
- In a large pot combine oil, chicken base, onion and spices saute until onions are soft and clear.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mesa harina with 1 quart water stir until lumps dissolve.
- Add mesa to onions bring to a boil mixture will start to boil and get thick stir constantly at this point to eliminate the raw taste in the mesa..
- Add remaining 3 quarts of water and tomatoes stir and let mixture return to boil stirring occasionally..
- Add cheese cubes and stir until melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy :).
If you find this Chilis chicken enchalada soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.