Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) recipe. You can have potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- Get of Chunky Soups.
- Prepare 12 of small red potatoes, cubed small.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 3 of celery stalks, diced.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Get 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt – or more to taste.
- Use 1 pinch of of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 pinch of of rosemary.
- You need 1 of ground red and black pepper – to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- Provide 1 of cheese, shredded.
- Provide 1 of corn tortilla chips, crumbled.
Steps to make Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. (Bacon is used as a garnish).
- Remove bacon and remove and discard half of the fat from the pot. Add onions and celery to pot (with remaining bacon fat) and saute for 2 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, AFTER BACON IS COOKED, DISCARD ALL FAT AND SAUTE USING OLIVE OIL..
- Add potatoes to the pot (I like to keep the skin on). Cook for 5 mins..
- Add seasoning.
- Add water.
- Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (or your favorite condensed creamy soup). Stir and cook until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 – 10 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE 98%FAT FREE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Add milk mixture (slowly while stirring) into pot. Cook for 5 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE NON-FAT MILK..
- Remove half of the ingredients from the pot, and blend in a blender untill smooth. Return the blended ingredients to the pot and mix with the chunky ingredients (this keeps texture in your soup)..
- Add parsley. Simmer, stir, and taste. YUM!.
- When serving, garnish with cheese, bacon, and/or tortilla chips (optional but adds more texture, crunch, and flavor). – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, OMIT BACON OR SUBTITUTE WITH TURKEY BACON, OMIT CHEESE, AND USE FAT FREE TORTILLA CHIPS..
If you find this Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.