Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Taco Salad Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad bake recipe. To cook taco salad bake you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Provide 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- Use 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Take packet of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide 1 of small can green chili’s.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Take 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Provide of Shredded lettuce.
- Use of Sour cream.
- Take of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- Use of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Steps to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
If you find this Taco Salad Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.