Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato and basil soup with cheezy meatballs recipe. You can have spicy tomato and basil soup with cheezy meatballs using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs:
- Provide of preparing the tomatoes.
- Get 5 of Large Tomatoes.
- Prepare dash of olive oil.
- Use dash of Tabasco sauce.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need of stuffing the meatballs.
- Prepare 10 of ready made meatballs.
- Take 10 blocks of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of for the soup.
- Take 1 of Tblsp Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 Cloves of Garlic roughly chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of torn basil leaves.
- Provide 10 of roughly chopped jalapenos (vinegar jalapenos drained).
- Take 70 g of tomato paste (small can).
- You need 2 of Tblsp Red Pepper and Chilli Pesto.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 Cup of Cream.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs:
- Place ripe tomatoes onto a baking sheet with bottom end facing upwards..
- Score tomatoes in a cross cross fashion and drizzle with some olive oil and Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven at 100°C until tomatoes are cooked. Remove from oven and let cool..
- In the mean time….
- Prepare meatballs for stuffing.
- Place block of cheese into meatball.
- Close meatball around cheese..
- Put 1 Tbsp Olive oil into a saucepan. Toss in Garlic pieces and sautè briefly..
- Add in stuffed meatballs..
- Cook meatballs until lightly browned then remove from saucepan..
- Put chopped roasted tomatoes, basil, jalapenos, cumin powder, tomatoes paste and roasted red pepper and Chilli Pesto into saucepan and heat through..
- Add in the cream and season with salt and pepper then bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool..
- Once cooled blend until smooth. (I find that a stick blender works best with soups). I've also added about 1/4 cup of water to thin soup to my desired consistency..
- Drop meatballs into SOUP and return to heat until meatballs are cooked..
- Serve with garlic bread or cheesy chilli and garlic rolls..
If you find this Spicy Tomato and basil Soup with Cheezy Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.