Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread and pork casserole recipe. You can cook cornbread and pork casserole using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornbread and Pork Casserole:
- Take 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- Take of Chili———.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of field peas.
- Use 15 ounce of can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Cornbread————–.
- Take 3 cups of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 3 of large organic duck eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Layers————-.
- Take 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 15 ounce of can Heinz vegetarian beans.
- Prepare of Toppings———–.
- Use To taste of pickled jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
Instructions to make Cornbread and Pork Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the pork and onions with the chili spices listed and brown..
- Add the field peas sauté for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato soup and milk.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornbread ingredients and make a dough. It will be just a bit sticky.
- Add a third of the dough to the bottom of a casserole dish I used a 10 inch deep dish pan.
- Add all the chili.
- Add half the cheese.
- Add the vegetarian beans.
- Add the rest of the dough on top.
- Add the remaining paprika and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with toppings I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.