Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki shimla mirch / kaddu & capcisum curry recipe. You can have lauki shimla mirch / kaddu & capcisum curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry:
- Provide 250 grams of lauki (kaddu).
- Get 1 of capsicum.
- Use 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry:
- Firstly chop all vegetables keep aside lauki cubes chopped & drop in ice water so that it won’t turn black also keep capcisum chopped aside take onion and tomatoes chopped.
- Further take a pressure cooker then add chopped onions, tomatoes, oil, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, and a glass of water then close the lid and cook it till 2-3 whistles.
- Then open the lid and fry it well till oil separates then add in the lauki, capcisum stir 1 minute and add water accordingly to your choice of thickness in curry or you can keep it gravy consistency.
- Lastly add garam masala powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves done keep it on simmer flame for 10 minutes covered then let it rest for sometime then serve it hot with rice or chapati.
If you find this Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.