Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Pakoda recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pakoda recipe. You can have curry pakoda using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Pakoda:
- Prepare Gram of flour 200gm.
- Provide 500 gm of Curd.
- Use 2 spoons of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 spoon of Turmeric.
- Use 3-4 of Chopped green chilli.
- Take 1/2 spoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- You need 8-10 cloves of Chopped garlic.
- Use 2 of Chopped onions.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Water.
Instructions to make Curry Pakoda:
- Take a bowl. Add 150 gm of besan, 1/2spoon salt, 1/2cumin seeds, 1/2spoon coriander powder, some red chilli powder. Add water and make a thick paste for pakora. Take a pan on gas stove, add oil and make pakoda.
- Take another pan, add 2tbspoon oil and add garlic, chopped onion and cook till light brown, add 50gm besan and mix well. Add 1and half spoon salt, 2spoon turmeric powder, 1spoon red chilli powder and mix well..
- Add curd and cook for 2 minutes with continuous stirring. Add some water and cook for 5 minutes. Add pakora in it and again cook for 5 minutes..
- Pakora curry is ready to serve with rice..
If you find this Curry Pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.