Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage casserole recipe. To make cabbage casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Casserole:
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Provide 1 box of jiffy cornbread.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Cabbage Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook sausage in separate pan til brown. Do not drain.
- once sausage is cooked, put cut up cabbage in separate pan and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- add sausage and drippings to raw cabbage and cook until cabbage is tender (about 20 – 25 mins).
- mix jiffy cornbread according to packaging.
- once cabbage is done, pour mixture into a 8" x11" casserole dish and combine cream of chicken soup..
- mix together thoroughly and add jiffy cornbread on top(do not mix together).
- bake for 20 mins or until cornbread is golden brown.
If you find this Cabbage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.