Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg & potato curry with keema rice recipe. You can cook egg & potato curry with keema rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Take Handful of boiled new potatoes.
- Provide 3 of free range eggs softly boiled.
- You need 1 of red onion sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder (half in the curry half for the rice).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide of Selection of red and green chillis finely chopped.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take of Cooked basmati rice.
- Get 100 g of lamb mince.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Gently fry in a little oil the chilli powder, half the turmeric powder and cumin powder, add a splash of water while doing this. Add your onions and chopped fresh chilli. Gently fry until soft..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil stirring continuously, add the boiled potatoes and reduce heat. In the meantime brown your lamb mince and discard any oil. Add the rest of your spices and gently cook out. Stir in your cooked rice and gently stir to cover every grain..
- Finally add your boiled eggs to the curry sauce and present on a place with chopped coriander..
If you find this Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.