Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. To make chicken minestrone soup you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- You need of Step one.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Step two.
- You need 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Get 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- You need 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Use 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Get 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of thyme.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Get of Step three.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Provide 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Use 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Provide 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.