Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loochi poori and egg curry recipe. To cook loochi poori and egg curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loochi Poori and egg curry:
- Provide of For poori.
- Get 500 gm of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use As needed of Lukewarm water.
- Provide As needed of Refined oil for frying.
- Get of For egg curry.
- Provide 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 2 of medium sized diced potatoes.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of medium sized tomato puree.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of slitted green chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Steps to make Loochi Poori and egg curry:
- First for making the Poori in a mixing bowl add the maida then add salt and sugar and also add the oil mix it very well so that it comes in a shape. Then gradually pour the Lukewarm water and make a dough and make small dough balls and roll it in a circular shape.
- In a cooking pan add a good quantity of refined oil to fry on a medium flame and your Poori is ready to serve.
- For egg curry first boil the eggs and diced potatoes.
- In a cooking pan add 4 tablespoon of mustard oil once get heated add jeera and add the onion paste.
- Saute for a minute add the ginger garlic paste saute again for a minute then add the tomato puree.
- Add salt to taste 1 teaspoon of sugar turmeric powder red chilli powder coriander powder and cook it well unless the oil get separated..
- Once cooked add boiled eggs and potatoes again cook for few seconds then add green chillies and water according to your requirement. Cook well and it's ready to serve with Poori and make your Sunday morning a memorable one.
If you find this Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.