Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay sliders with curry sauce recipe. You can have bombay sliders with curry sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- Provide of Curry Sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Sliders.
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Get 6 tbs of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of scallions, finely chopped (about 4 scallions).
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- Use 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for brushing the grill.
- Use 12 of Hawaiian rolls, sliced.
- Get of Tomato, lettuce, red onion etc. for topping (optional).
Instructions to make Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- To create the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing sliders..
- To create the sliders, place first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a fork or your hands until just blended. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. With wet hands, form each portion into a patty about 1 inch thick..
- Build a medium-hot fire on a grill. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill patties until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Assemble sliders, topping each with curry sauce and your favorite burger toppings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.