Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu / instant pot recipe. To make chicken cordon bleu / instant pot you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- Get 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- Use 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- Get 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- Get 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- Take 1 cup of butter melted.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.