Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best K's Bacon stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to K's Bacon stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to k's bacon stuffing recipe. You can have k's bacon stuffing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook K's Bacon stuffing:
- Provide 2 of loafs of cooked buttermilk cornbread.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 packages of cooked bacon crumbled into peices.
- Provide 1 cup of of buttermilk.
- Get 1 of whole onion chopped.
- Take 2 cup of celery chopped.
- Use 2 cup of chicken brooth.
- You need 2 tsp of ground sage.
Instructions to make K's Bacon stuffing:
- preheat oven to 350.
- break cornbread up & add cream of chicken & cream of mushroom.
- add sage,bacon & buttermilk mix well then add onion & celery.
- pour chicken broth over mix & bake for 35-45 mins. until slightly brown..
- enjoy :-).
If you find this K's Bacon stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.