Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup:
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 large of potato, diced to cubes.
- Provide 1 large of carrot, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of celery.
- Get 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of kidney beans.
- Provide 3 tbsp of hummus.
- Take 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- Get 1 tbsp of basil.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
Steps to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large pot over medium-high heat..
- Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 min. Then Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds..
- Add the celery and carrot and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 min. Stir in the basil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook 3 more minutes..
- Add the diced tomatoes & paste + chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the hummus, potato, kidney beans & pasta and cook until the pasta and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes..
- Ladle into bowls and top with the parmesan and chopped basil..
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.