Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday dressing/ stuffing recipe. To cook holiday dressing/ stuffing you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Get 6 cup of cubed bread, toasted.
- You need 4 cup of cornbread crumbled.
- Get 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 3 of stalk celery, chopped.
- Use 6 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 3 of or 4 clove garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 lb of ground sausage, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 of to 3 Tablespoons ground sage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 can of ,cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 4 cup of chicken broth or stock.
Steps to make Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix bread cubes and crumbled cornbread into large bowl..
- Add cooked sausage, vegetables, and herbs. Mix well.
- Stir in broth. Mix until well blended.
- Add butter and eggs.
- Stir until well blended.
- Put into large casserole pan…10 x 13 x 2 …. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes clean when inserted..
If you find this Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.