Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom peas curry recipe. To make mushroom peas curry you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom peas curry:
- Use 500gm of . Mushroom.
- Get 1/2 cup of . Peas.
- Prepare 2 of roughly chopped onions.
- You need 2 of . Two tomatoes.
- Provide 8-10 of . Garlic.
- Take 1inch of . Roughly chopped ginger one inch piece.
- Use of . Oil as required.
- Take of . Salt according to taste.
- Take 2tsp of . Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of . Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of . Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of . Garam masala powder.
- Get two of . Green chilli.
- Provide of . Coriander leaves hand full.
Instructions to make Mushroom peas curry:
- Rinse the Mushrooms then sliced or chop them..
- In a grinder take onions, ginger & garlic. Grind to a smooth paste without using water..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker..
- Add add onion- ginger- garlic paste in it and saute them till they become light brown..
- Make smooth paste of tamatoes and green chilli then add in sauted onion- ginger- garlic paste..
- Add salt and pepper, turmeric powder, coriander powder & garam masala powder in it. Mix well. Soute it till the oil separates..
- Add sliced mushroom in it. Stir well. Soute it till the excess water remove..
- Add peas and soute for 2 min..
- Add one glass water in it..
- Cook it till one whistles..
- It's ready. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with naan or chapati or rice.
If you find this Mushroom peas curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.