Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving dressing (southern style) recipe. To cook thanksgiving dressing (southern style) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Take 7 cup of Cornbread.
- Use 2 cup of Bread crumbs (crumbled toast works best).
- Prepare 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Use 10 3/4 oz of can of Campbells Cream of Celery or Chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- Provide 4 1/2 cup of Chicken broth (or turkey).
- Use 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- Take 3 of Eggs (hardboiled and chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Chopped Celery (optional).
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Crumble cornbread and Bread crumbs into deep 10×13 pan.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix together by hand.
- Bake for apx 1 hour until desired texture, I prefer mine more dry than moist (not very dry tho!).
- You can also add 1 cup chopped celery (I prefer it without celery).
- I personally like to double the sage and thyme myself. It depends on how much you like them. my family has decided they like it best with double the sage and thyme now..
If you find this Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.