Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To make maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- You need of meatballs.
- Use 4 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of soup base.
- Prepare 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Get 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Provide of other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Get 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Get 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Get 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Take 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Take 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Take of garnish.
- Get 1 of Crutons.
- Take 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.