Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aunt Debbie's Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Debbie's Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt debbie's chicken casserole recipe. You can cook aunt debbie's chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Debbie's Chicken Casserole:
- Get 2 1/2 lb of cooked, chopped chicken (i use 4 bags perdue short cuts).
- Prepare 1 lb of velveeta cheese. chopped in about 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Take 1 cup of LOW SODIUM chicken broth.
- Use 1 of small (8 oz) container sour cream.
- Provide 2 box of your favorite stuffing, prepared. i like cornbread or chicken flavor.
- Use 1 lb of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Aunt Debbie's Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 3 quart casserole or lasagna tin with cooking spray, add chicken. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix soup, broth, sour cream, and cheese..
- Microwave about 7 minutes and stir to combine. Its ok if it's a little lumpy, because it keeps the casserole from ending up too runny.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the chicken and heat until warm, about 30 minutes.
- Layer prepared stuffing over casserole and put in broiler for a few minutes to make it nice and crunchy, but WATCH! !! It burns fast!.
- Let sit about 10 minutes after its done and serve over hot egg noodles. This also tastes fantastic the next day. Enjoy!.
If you find this Aunt Debbie's Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.