Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies vegetable soup with rice "minestrone alla milanese" recipe. To make amies vegetable soup with rice "minestrone alla milanese" you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE":
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 30 grams of butter.
- Take 120 grams of unsmoked pancetta or unsmoked bacon, chopped.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, coarsely chopped.
- You need 4 of fresh sage leaves, snipped.
- Use 1 tbsp of flat-leaf parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots, diced.
- Take 2 of celery sticks, diced.
- Provide 2 of potatoes, diced.
- Provide 120 grams of green beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Use 225 grams of courgettes, diced.
- Take 150 grams of Italian rice.
- Provide 400 grams of canned borlotti beans, drained.
- Prepare 225 grams of Italian canned plum tomatoes with its juice.
- Take 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of freshly grated parmesan.
Instructions to make AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE":
- Heat the pancetta with the oil and butter in a large saucepan and saute fof few minutes. Add the onions, sage and parsley and fry gently for 5 minutes. Mix in the garlic, carrots, celery and potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the green beans and courgettes and saute for another couple of minutes..
- Cover with 2.5 liters of hot water, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pan and cook at a very low simmer for a minimum of 1 hour..
- Add the rice and the canned beans. Stir well. Continue cooking uncovered at a steady simmer until the rice is al dente. Put directly parmesan cheese in the cooking pan or we can serve with a bowl of parmesan on the side..
- Serve hot, share and enjoy..
If you find this AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.