Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Drumstick Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. You can have drumstick curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick Curry:
- You need 250 gms of drumsticks.
- Use 1 pc. of Potato.
- Get 1 pc. of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- Take As required of Coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Drumstick Curry:
- Peel and Cut drumstick in to pieces. Peel and make potato dice. Wash and boil adding salt..
- Now heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds tempered add asafoetida and besan and saute till besan looks fluffy and light on slow flame. Now add drumsticks potato and chopped tomato saute. Now add red chilli powder cumin-coriander powder turmeric powder and salt saute add jaggery mix properly and add 1/2glass of water and cook on mid slow flame. For 5-7min..
- Tasty healthy Drumstick curry is ready to serve.Garnish with chopped coriander..
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.