Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Celery, diced.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 large of Onion, diced.
- Provide 1 large of Carrot, diced.
- Get 1/3 lb of Green beans, 1/2 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Use 6 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Use 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Provide 1 cup of Elbow pasta.
- Use 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chopped basil.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the celery and carrot and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in the green beans, dried oregano and basil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook 3 more minutes..
- Add the diced and crushed tomatoes and the chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in the kidney beans and pasta and cook until the pasta and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt. Ladle into bowls and top with the parmesan and chopped basil..
- Credit to Ellie Krieger via foodnetwork.com.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.