Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dudhi bhopla(Bottlegourd simple and tasty version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi bhopla(Bottlegourd simple and tasty version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi bhopla(bottlegourd simple and tasty version) recipe. You can cook dudhi bhopla(bottlegourd simple and tasty version) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dudhi bhopla(Bottlegourd simple and tasty version):
- You need 1 of bottle gourd.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Chana dal or moong dal / bengal gram.
- Get 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut grated.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander.
- Get 2-3 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Jeera / cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Preparation.
- You need of Soak chana dal or moong dal in 1 cup warm water for 2 hours.
- Prepare of Garlic green chilli paste.
- Use of Grind garlic, green chilli and jeera and make a coarse paste.
Instructions to make Dudhi bhopla(Bottlegourd simple and tasty version):
- Peel the bottle gourd and cut in small cubes..
- Take oil in pan and add mustard seeds. Add asafoetida amd turmeric powder..
- Add soaked chana dal and the water..
- Cover the pan..
- After 5 minutes, when the dal is half cooked add the bottle gourd cubes..
- Add the garlic chilli coarse paste. Add the grated coconut and add curry leaves..
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes. Add salt and sugar as per taste..
If you find this Dudhi bhopla(Bottlegourd simple and tasty version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.