Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- You need 1 box of vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Provide 1/2 can of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1/2 can of red kidney beans.
- Use 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn.
- Get 1/4 cup of green beans.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shell pasta.
- Provide of Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Seriously just throw everything but the pasta in a pot and boil.
- Add pasta shells.
- As soon as the pasta is tender your soup is ready.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.