Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy minestrone soup:
- Take 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Provide 2 (10 oz) cans of condensed beef broth.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of pinto or Romano beans.
- Take 2 of Thinly sliced carrots.
- Get 2 small of zucchini sliced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 cup of Small shell shaped pasta.
- Use 2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 can (14 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.
If you find this Creamy minestrone soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.