Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream of Reuben Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Reuben Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Reuben Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of reuben soup recipe. You can cook cream of reuben soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Reuben Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 32 oz of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded corned beef (or turkey).
- Provide 1 can of (15.5 oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and squeezed dry.
- Get 1 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, minced.
- Use 1 stick of celery, minced.
Steps to make Cream of Reuben Soup:
- Heat a soup pot over medium-high heat. Add butter and oil..
- Sauté onion and celery until soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add flour and stir until well blended..
- Add broth and whisk until mixture becomes thick..
- Add the cheese, whisking in a little at a time until melted and incorporated into the broth..
- Add the meat and sauerkraut and stir..
- Stir in the half and half..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and add croutons if desired..
If you find this Cream of Reuben Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.