Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) recipe. To cook simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Take 250 grams of elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1 of chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of corned beef.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 head of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of carrot peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Get of optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken.
- Use of optional: canned vienna sausage sliced.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage..
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.