Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Country Cabbage Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country Cabbage Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Cabbage Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country cabbage bake recipe. You can have country cabbage bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Cabbage Bake:
- Use 1 head of cabbage.
- Provide 3 of Red potatoes.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli.
- Use 1 can of Corned beef.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take of Water for cabbage.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 3 cup of Cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk.
Instructions to make Country Cabbage Bake:
- Bring cabbage to slow boil,preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add diced potatoes and quartered onion.
- Add salt ,pepper,garlic powder.
- Add broccoli an cook till tender but not mushy,drain liquid.
- Place in large baking pan or the aluminum disposable ones.
- Mix in 2 cans of soup and corned beef.
- Prepare cornbread as bag says,I add 1/4 cup self rising flour also,mix wet so will spread good.
- Cover with the cornbread mix an put in oven till cornbread starts to brown.
If you find this Country Cabbage Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.