Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet italian chicken pasta meatball soup recipe. You can cook gourmet italian chicken pasta meatball soup using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Cornish Hen.
- Prepare 1 lb of chop meat…beef, pork & veal combo.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Get 6 of celery stalks.
- Provide 2 of parsnips.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flat leaf parsley.
- Get 1 lb of ditallini pasta.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of water.
- Get 3 of onions.
Instructions to make Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup:
- Chop Cornish Hen in fours right through the bones.
- chop onions & celery in half & quarter carrots & parsnip.
- put chicken & chopped veggies in large pot & fill with water….make sure water is a couple of inches over chicken & veggies…..is you wish to make extra stock for cooking other dishes fill up the pot with water all the way leaving about 4 inches from the top.
- add a tablespoon of salt & a half tablespoon of black pepper.
- put pot on high flame & cover once it starts to boil lower flame to simmer leave pot partially covered & let cook for 40 minutes.
- in a separate pot fill with water bring to boil…generously salt.. add pasta and stir & cook until aldente (LIL FIRM) drain & put pasta aside.
- in a large bowl add chop meat…I used a combo of 3 meats…u can use any combo of meats u like or any one meat on its own.
- mince garlic & add to meat.
- chop parsley & add to meat.
- crack eggs into meat.
- add half cup of grated parmesan cheese to meat.
- add about half the breadcrumbs & get your hands in there & mix well..keep adding breadcrumbs until desired texture is reached …u may need a lil more or less breadbreadcrumbs & a lil bit of water & form into & ball.
- Now have fun rolling the meat into little meatballs about a little bigger than a marble & set aside.
- remove chicken from pot …set aside & let cool & shread meat off the bones & set meat aside.
- put soup through a strainer reserving the stock….put stock back into pot & bring to a boil…discards the veggies not needed for this dish.
- add shredded chicken & meatballs to boiling stock & bring back to a boil & let cook for 15 minutes.
- salt & pepper to taste.
- fill bowl about half way with cooked pasta…then scoop soup with chicken & meatballs into bowl with the pasta…add a teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese to bowl & stir into broth.
- eat & enjoy.
If you find this Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.