Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin soup recipe. You can have roasted pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted pumpkin soup:
- Prepare 2 lbs of pumpkin.
- Use 1 of medium sized carrot.
- You need of Medium onion.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Take 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare Sprig of thyme.
- Prepare of Whole spice.
- Use Pinch of nutmeg.
- Get of Bacon (optional).
- Get of Croutons.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Roasted pumpkin soup:
- Mix the flour and 2 cups coconut water into a dough and set aside. This is for the yummy coconut dumplings. We will get back to them later..
- Cut your pumpkin, carrots, and onions into cubes and add the cloves of garlic. Place on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and enjoy the smell of your kitchen while it's roasting for the next 45 minutes. I added the thyme after about 15 minutes and my kitchen smelled so good..
- After the veggies are nice and roasted, you need to blend them to a puree. You can add heavy cream at this point. I also added a cup of coconut milk..
- Pour it in a pot to cook some more..
- Add salt, spices and mix. I basically taste and add more if it is necessary. While this is happening put your bacon in the toaster oven so it is nice and crispy. Then serve with bread..
If you find this Roasted pumpkin soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.