Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy minestrone soup recipe. To cook super easy minestrone soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy minestrone soup:
- Get 2 of large carrots 🥕.
- Provide 1 of white onion 🧅.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock pot.
- You need 1 litre of hot water 💧.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes🥫.
- Provide 1 pack of fresh tortellini filled pasta.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green beans.
- Get Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Get of To serve (optional).
- Prepare Pinch of parmesan.
- Take A few of basil leaves.
Steps to make Super easy minestrone soup:
- Prep your ingredients..
- Chop the onion and carrots into tiny cubes. Add to a large frying pan with the olive oil and lightly fry for 5 mins..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the stock pot, 1 ltr of boiling water, frozen peas and green beans. Lightly bubble for 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta, and a pinch of salt & pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan..
If you find this Super easy minestrone soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.