Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat penne or elbow pasta.
- Provide 1 of Finely Chopped onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Finely chopped carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of Finely chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 tbsp of boiled & chopped potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of boiled green peas.
- Get 1 cup of water or vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh tomato puree.
- Take to taste of Salt & black pepper powder.
- Get as needed of Parsley & cheese for garnish.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- To make tomato puree, add 3 sliced tomatoes, 1 sliced onion, 3 garlic cloves, half carrot, bay leaf, cardamom and salt. Pressure cook for three whistles..
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil, satue chhoped vegetables for few minutes, remove the vegetables in a plate..
- Now strain out the boiled tomato mixture and grind it to the smooth puree. In the same pan add tomato puree, and the leftout water of the tomato cooking. Cook for 4 minutes than add sauted vegetables. Cook for 1 minute..
- Now add boiled pasta to it. Garnish it with fresh cream and fresh basil leaves and cheese. Serve hot..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.