Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhaja curry (eggplant fish curry) recipe. You can have bhaja curry (eggplant fish curry) using 16 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry):
- Take 500 g of Boal Fish.
- Provide 1 kg of Eggplant.
- Get 200 g of Sheem.
- Provide 5-6 of Onions (cube size).
- Get 50 g of Mustard Oil.
- Get 5-6 of Green Chillies (slit from the middle).
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoon of Ginger – Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin Powder (fried).
- Use 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 4-5 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 250 g of Refined Oil.
- You need A few of strands Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry):
- First cut the eggplant as shown in the picture. And salt to it and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- Next cut the sheem in the manner shown in the picture.
- Lets begin with marinating the fish. In a bowl take the boal fish. Then add the 4 to 5 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste and 1 & 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder..
- Then add 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Add 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Add the slited green chilies.
- Add the cube sized chopped onions.
- Add 50g of mustard oil.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Then gently mix everything together, as the fish can break. After marination keep it aside for 1 hour.
- After an hour then cook the fish..
- In a heated pan, add 1/4th cup oil. When the oil is hot enough, add 4 to 5 bay leaf and 1 tsp of cumin seeds..
- When it starts tempering. Add the marinated fish..
- Gently mix it..
- Cook for some time till the raw smell goes away..
- When you see oil starts leaving sides. Turn off the flame and keep it aside..
- Now let's cook the eggplant and sheem.
- Compress and squeeze out the water from the eggplant. And keep it side. Compress it by taking a small quantity of eggplant in between your palms. Check the youtube link to see how it is done..
- In a heated pan add 1/4th cup oil. When the oil is hot enough. Add cumin seeds and bay leaf..
- Then add the remaining onions (cube size) and green chillies (slited from the middle). Saute it for a minute.
- Then add sheem. Saute for 1 minute and cover the lid..
- After 2 minutes open the lid and saute again..
- Then add the eggplants. And saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then add the cooked boal fish. Fry for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Then add few strands of coriander leaves. And mix it..
- Add 1 tsp of fried cumin powder. Mix everything together. Saute for a minute..
- The bhaja curry is ready to be served..
- Serve bhaja curry with hot rice..
If you find this Bhaja Curry (Eggplant Fish Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.