Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg egg curry(paneer egg curry) recipe. To cook veg egg curry(paneer egg curry) you need 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry):
- Take For of making Eggs:-.
- Use 400 grams of Paneer.
- Use 4 of potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take As required of Oil for frying.
- Use For of Paneer Gravy —.
- Prepare Other of Ingredients–.
- Provide For of Paste–.
- Take 3/4 Cups of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Whole Cashews.
- Provide 3 of Green Cardamons.
- Use 6 of Cloves.
- Provide 8 of Garlic Big Cloves (Chopped).
- Get 3/4 th inch of Ginger (Chopped).
- Use 3 cups of Tomatoes (Chopped).
- Provide For of Gravy–.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1.5 of Onions (Finely Chopped).
- Use 2 Tsp of Kasmiri Red Chilli Powder -.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Coriander Powder -.
- Take 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder -.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Water.
- Provide 5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take 2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 150 grams of Paneer cut and deep fry.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Fresh Cream.
Steps to make VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry):
- Grate the paneer using a grater. Take 1/2 cup of grated paneer in a bowl. Add a turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix nicely. Make 6-7 balls from this paneer and keep aside..
- Mix the remaining paneer, cornflour,mashed potato and salt in another bowl. Divide this paneer into 6-7 equal parts. Take one part and press it in between your palms to spread it. Keep the ball of yellow paneer in the centre of this and gently cover it with the white paneer. Shape this ball like an egg.
- For Paste– Take some oil on medium flame. Add Cashews, Green Cardamon, Coves, Ginger, Garlic and Tomatoes. Bring it to a boil on medium flame. Once boiled, grind this mixture to fine paste. Keep it aside. For Gravy– Heat some butter on medium flame. Add Bay leaves and mix. Add Onions and cook until golden brown. Add Paste, Kahmiri Red Powder, Coriander Powder and Cumin Powder. Mix well. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook on low for 6 minutes. Stir in between..
- Remove the lid, add Kasuri Methi, Cream and Butter.Drop the paneer eggs into the gravy. Garnish with fresh coriander and paneer egg and Serve!! Hot with roti/Paratha.. Also serve with Steam Rice… Enjoy Your Veg Egg Curry 🍛.
If you find this VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.