Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. To cook minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Use 1/4 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of finelly chopped carrots.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finelly chopped cauliflower.
- Take 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of processed mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh tomato purée.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare For of garnish-.
- Use 2 tbsp of finally chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of grated cheese.
Steps to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally..
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese..
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.