Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Recipe- Tamarind rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Recipe- Tamarind rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Recipe- Tamarind rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to recipe- tamarind rice recipe. To cook recipe- tamarind rice you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Recipe- Tamarind rice:
- Provide 1 bowl of Boiled rice,.
- Prepare 6-7 tablespoon of Tamarind pulp.
- Get as required of Roasted chana dal coriander, fenugreek, red chilli, saunf powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Oil,.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of jeera,.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds,.
- Get 1 table spoon of salt,.
- Provide 1/2 table spoon of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala powder,.
- You need 10-12 of curry leaves,.
- Prepare 1/2 Small bowl of peanuts.
Steps to make Recipe- Tamarind rice:
- First we add oil in a pan then we add half spoon jeera and half spoon mustard seeds..after that we put peanuts and curry leaves…
- After 1 minute,we add half spoon turmeric powder and salt in it…then we add Tamarind pulp..let them cooked for one minute..after that we add boiled or leftover rice we have and combine them…then pour the roasted saunf,fenugreek,coriander and red chilli powder…and at last add garam masala powder…combine well…cover it for 2 minutes…turn of the flame…now ready to serve….
If you find this Recipe- Tamarind rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.