Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Eguisi soup using coconut oil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eguisi soup using coconut oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eguisi soup using coconut oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eguisi soup using coconut oil recipe. To make eguisi soup using coconut oil you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eguisi soup using coconut oil:
- Get 1 cup of melon (eguisi; blended).
- Provide 0.5 kg of chicken.
- Provide 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Get 2 tablespoon of crayfish (blended).
- Prepare 1 handful of dry bitter leaf (washed and dried).
- Get 2 cube of knorr chicken spice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of chop onions.
- Get 1/4 cup of chop green pepper.
Instructions to make Eguisi soup using coconut oil:
- Get a clean pot add the cut chicken,add knorr spice, salt then little water place on heat allow to boil for 15 to 20 min.
- Pour stock in a boil,place back pot on heat, add coconut oil and allow to heat for 1 min then add melon, onions, pepper and stir for 2 min.
- Add the meat stock,crayfish, 1/3 cup water and allow to boil for 5 min.
- Add bitter leaf and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Food is ready, can be serve with pounded yam or corn flour.
If you find this Eguisi soup using coconut oil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.