Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai salmon with noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai salmon with noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai salmon with noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon with noodles recipe. To cook thai salmon with noodles you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai salmon with noodles:
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of Thai curry paste (depending on size of fish fillets) (see recipe).
- Use 2 of salmon fillets (mine were huge so I used 2 tbsps of paste).
- Use of 2 tbsp coconut cream (shaved).
Instructions to make Thai salmon with noodles:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the the Thai paste. Fry for 2 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Then add the shaved coconut cream. Mix until it has melted, add a dash of water (it should be a thick paste) and remove from the heat..
- Line a baking tray with foil and lay the salmon out, skin side down. Spread the paste over the salmon and bake for 10 minutes. (I like mine soft/ medium rare in the middle. If you like it more well done, cook if for a couple more minutes)..
- While the salmon is cooking, stir fry some veg (I had even more Thai paste which I threw in with the veg) and cook some noodles..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve :-).
If you find this Thai salmon with noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.