Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry – healthy……ish recipe. To make prawn curry – healthy……ish you need 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish:
- Get 1 of Red Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 3 of Turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of All Spices.
- You need 1 tsp of Cummin.
- Get 1 each of Ginger Root.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli, good strength.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 6 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of Cherry or small plumb tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of Natural low fat yogurt.
- Take 1 bunch of Corriander.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need of Honey.
- Use 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Use of Asian.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- Provide 1 packages of Coconut Paste/Milk (optional, read step 7).
- You need 1 of Vegetable – Sweet/Chiqunio Peppers or Courgette/Aubergine.
- Take 500 grams of King Prawns, the better and bigger the prawns the better and bigger the test.
- You need 1 1/4 of Lime – (personal taste, I don't add but you can).
- Prepare 1 packages of Concentrated tomato paste (only for emergency if you over sweeten curry).
Steps to make Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish:
- Finely chop onion, ginger, garlic.
- Add dash of oil to pan and heat, once hot add saffron, paprika, all spices, turmeric and cummin. Stir for like a minute and do not let burn..
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until brownish colour..
- Dice and add chilli, use half a chilli don't over heat, use fresh chilli more flavour then curry powders..
- While base paste cooks chop tomatoes into qtrs and add, half cherry/plumb tomatoes and add. Cook down into nice mushy paste.
- Add yogurt and stir in, salt and pepper to taste (be generous with the salt).
- Start to cook rice, I add coconut paste/milk to rice for this dish, you don't have to. To cook rice I fry small amount of oil, don't let rice burn, then add paste/milk stir in and then just cover with water and keep adding small amounts of water as it boils off..
- Chop and add vegetables – I tend to use small chiqunio peppers or sweet peppers as add colour and sweetness. Sliced into rings..
- Now add prawns.
- Chop Corriander and add about half to sauce and stir in..
- Add dash of honey to taste, if the curry sauce is still acidic add dash more, try it to over sweeten, however if to sweet rescue with concentrated tomato paste (can add lime).
- Taste your curry.
- Strength – If the curry is not hot enough add more of the chilli.
- Spice Flavour – you want more curry spice whack add a little more cummin and all spice.
- Colour – I like a golden yellow prawn curry, add a little more turmeric to colour yellow and paprika for brown/reddish tint..
- If the rice is ready then serve, sprinkle on remainder of Corriander to curry and a little to rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.