Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country-style chicken dinner recipe. To make country-style chicken dinner you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- Take 3 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of (2.8 oz.) french fried onions.
- Use 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast, fat trimmed.
- Take 1 can of mixed vegetables. Can use frozen..
Instructions to make Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- preheat oven to 375°. In 9×13 inch baking dish, combine frozen potatoes and 1/2 can French fried onions. In small bowl blend soup and milk, pour half over potato mixture..
- sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over potato mixture; top with chicken. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes..
- stir vegetables into potato mixture and turn chicken over. Bake, uncovered, an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir potato mixture and too chicken with remaining cheese and onions. Bake another 3 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let stand 15 minutes.
If you find this Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.