Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso soup with nagaimo and wakame seaweed recipe. To make miso soup with nagaimo and wakame seaweed you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed:
- Get 5 of cm length Nagaimo yam.
- Use 800 ml of Dashi stock (of your choice).
- Take 3 tbsp of Miso (of your choice).
- You need 1 of Dried wakame seaweed.
Steps to make Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed:
- Peel the nagaimo, and slice into about 5 mm quarter-rounds. (I cut into quarter-rounds, but using your preferred way of cutting is fine.).
- When you add the nagaimo into a boiling dashi stock, it will start to bubble, so turn down the heat and skim off the scum..
- Once the nagaimo turns translucent, dissolve in miso and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, and add the dried wakame seaweed..
- (For wakame, you can use salted or fresh ones. In that case, add at Step 3 before dissolving in the miso.).
If you find this Miso Soup with Nagaimo and Wakame Seaweed recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.