Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eba with bitter leaf soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eba with bitter leaf soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eba with bitter leaf soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eba with bitter leaf soup recipe. You can cook eba with bitter leaf soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eba with bitter leaf soup:
- Get of For the eba:.
- You need of Garri.
- Get of Water.
- Use of For the soup:.
- Provide of Meat.
- Take of Kpomo.
- You need of Stock fish.
- Provide of Dry fish.
- Use of Cray fish.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Use of Onion.
- Get of Palm oil.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Use of Ogiri.
- You need of Cocoa yam.
- You need of Thickner.
- Use leaf of Bitter.
Steps to make Eba with bitter leaf soup:
- Eba preparation: put water in a pot to boil, when it boils, sprinkle the garri while turning with turning stick gradually until it hardens or as desired. Put off the heat, and allow steam, then mold as desired. Serve with any suitable soup..
- Bitter leaf soup preparation (Igbo recipe): wash your meat, stock fish, dry fish and kpomo, put in a pot, add onion, seasonings and water and put on heat to cook..
- When cooked, if the stock has drained, add more water to your desired quantity, then add grinded pepper and onion, add seasonings, ogiri, and grinded cray fish, cover and allow to cook for a while..
- Meanwhile, wash your cocoa yam, and cook, when it's done, wash, peel and pound until smooth, put in a bowl, add Palm oil, and little water to make a paste..
- Add the cocoa yam paste in the soup and turn until it reaches desired thickness, it it's not thick enough, add thickner and turn with a whisker to avoid lumps, allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Then, wash your bitter let with salt water and rinse with clean water, then add to the soup, and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Put off the heat and soup is ready. Serve with eba, tuwo, semo, tuwon shinkafa..
If you find this Eba with bitter leaf soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.